Re: STOP STOP Peace Activist Etiquette NO LBC

To: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: STOP STOP Peace Activist Etiquette NO LBC
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 21:05:41 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Like the rest of the newcomers that complain, he'll either get used to
it, just get used to the delete key, or go away.

Please don't go away, but do not try to change the flavor of the list
(PS it is not a "site", it is a "list"). Hang around, it be driving
time!! and from what I read on the net, gas prices be headed south, way
south!!!

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com