Mini Maxi Adventure

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mini Maxi Adventure
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:33:04 -0600
Well, I'm gearing up for my sight unseen B-Mini Cooper S purchase in Las
Cruces, NM and the meandering drive back to Michigan.  Got the Tony Lamas,
but can't fit the Stetson in my duffel bag without it coming out looking
like one of those homeless guys' hats.  Guess I'll have to dress like a
yankee.  Will I be okay wearing my Dekalb Hybrid Corn feed cap in Texas?

Planning to meet up with Robert Houston in El Paso for some LBC-talk and
socializing.  Anybody else up for it?

Plan then is to head across the "Lonesome State" for a visit with a buddy in
Dallas and then a few days of wandering through the nation's belly.  Got my
CDs of Jimmy Dale Gilmore, Jimmy Thackery and the Drivers, Alvis Wayne, The
Texas Tornados, and Bob Wills all packed.  That might inspire me to visit
the shrine in Lubbock.  Got a tire plug kit and a can of fix-a-flat for
those damn run-flat no-spare-provided 17" tires.  All I need is a pack of
cigarettes, a pair of sunglasses, and somebody's gas card and I'm ready to
boogie!

Do I sound excited about this chore?      :-))))

JohnD
MGTD2@aol.com