Re: List topics

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List topics
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 22:59:35 -0500
Hello Mark,

Wednesday, March 26, 2003, 3:36:00 AM, you wrote:

>>  get a life guys and gals..... let's talk LBCs.

Mark> If you'd rather not get the extraneous stuff, you can try unsubscribing
Mark> from spridgets@autox.team.net and subscribe to
spridgets-mod@autox.team.net
Mark> instead.  Messages sent to spridgets get passed through a filter (me) and
Mark> then at some point in time may or may not be sent on to the moderated
list.

I saw that subject "List topics" and I figured Mark was about to
congratulate the members of the Spridget list, or announce some type
of award.  I mean, it was almost 6 days before the war became a raging
thread on the list.  That has to be a record for the members staying
on track.  This is a major step forward, maybe next time we can
remain "clean" for an entire week.  TPFIC.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net

"The liver is evil, it must be punished"
77 Midget
01 Irish Terrier