RE: Peace Activist Etiquette ...very little LBC (delete now if y ou don

To: grday@btinternet.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Peace Activist Etiquette ...very little LBC (delete now if y ou don't like replies to rants)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:06:14 -0500
OK...not to pick BUT If you're going to quote me...Spell my name correctly!
It's at the bottom of every one of my posts!

As for your thoughts...you have a right. But when your kids come home and
are crying and severely upset because some stupid peacenik teacher with not
half a clue tells them their parents are bad people because they are doing
their job... I TAKE F*&KING ISSUE WITH THAT!!! That IS MY right! IF you
really read my email you would see where I'm coming from.
There are some on this list that know me personally and many who don't...for
those who don't know me personally, I'm not a violent person, not generally
loud and obnoxious...most of the time I try to help.

I will tell you one more thing. There are some things I hold near and
dear...one of them is my love for this country and those who have and will
die for our freedoms.

This country helps more people in the world and throughout history than I
care to remember. Our national debt is outrageously high because all of the
countries we loaned money to help have NEVER paid it back.

Yeh...we can be loud at times, we can even be brash and stubborn. So what?
Generally, there's a reason. I will never stand idly by as my family or
country are tread-on.

As to everyone else on the list...I offer my sincere apology for using this
bandwidth.
Please excuse me while I get back to thinking about LBC's. (obligatory LBC
content)

Dan Dwelley
(207) 941-5855
Dan.Dwelley@ps.ge.com

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.