Re: sway bar bits needed?

To: "Dave Yealy" <lbc@littlebitcountry.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sway bar bits needed?
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 18:41:41 -0500
these nasty little stampings are a bit complicated in their shapes.  if i
had to i probably could hot form the shape over a sway bar and weld a cut
washer onto the basic shape over the bar?  but tomake these would take
probably a day or two of forming and shaping time.   there far more pressing
things to be done here but these little bits of steel are rather importaint
to me right now.

chuck  :)