Re: Peace Activist Etiquette ... with no LBC (delete now if you don't l

To: <dan.dwelley@ps.ge.com>
Subject: Re: Peace Activist Etiquette ... with no LBC (delete now if you don't like replies to rants)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:48:35 -0000
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Dan,

Sorry about the error in name, +33.3% error in the 'e's.

Quotes from Dan Dwelley  (I hope I've got it right this time Dan),
' I TAKE F*&KING ISSUE WITH THAT!!! That IS MY right!'
' I'm not a violent person, not generally loud and obnoxious...most of the
time I try to help. '

You may not be generally violent, nor loud and obnoxious but, had you put
brain into gear first you wouldn't have come across as if you were.  You can
be the sweetest guy in the world but, when you rant forth like that, you do
neither yourself nor the good American nation any favours.

Now sit down, take your blood pressure tablets, and think about what a non
violent, quiet and unobnoxious person has said and threatened to do .....
:-)

Guy R Day