Re: Just plain ranting - NO LBC

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Just plain ranting - NO LBC
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:31:51 -0500
I've been staying out of these, but this one I feel needs a response from me.

I am an Eagle Scout, so I went through the whole program. I disagree with the
Boy Scouts of America stance on this one. Personally, I don't see how sexual
orientation has anything to do with teaching boys how to become good leaders
and contributing members of society. When I was a scout, none of the leaders
spoke about any of their sexual relations. So any one of them could have been
gay, but it didn't matter. We learned leadership, community service, camping
skills, international relations (I was a senior patrol leader an an
International Camporee in 1986, where our troop hosted a Swiss troop.), and
many other valuable skills and attitudes that I carry with me to this day.

What happens in the private bedroom between two consenting adults is, IMHO,
none of the State's business.

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/

From Ankitterer at aol.com
Date:  Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:43:00 EST

 It really bothers me that here in San Diego we have a