Re: [midgetsprite] Iraq pics...Power Point slide show...NO LBC!

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Iraq pics...Power Point slide show...NO LBC!
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:23:00 EST
Actually, I just sent this to a lister and it taks 8 firkkin minutes to send
over my dial up connection.

All who want it email me and I'll compile a list and send it to them all at
once ...maybe next Monday.

Robert Houston

  War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and
degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is
worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing
to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a
miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by
the exertions of better men than himself.<A
HREF="http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/John_Stuart_Mill/";>John Stuart
Mill</A> (1806 - 1873)