Re: Insight - NO LBC

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insight - NO LBC
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 12:37:19 -0500
Well, here's a hint:
http://canada.com/ottawa/ottawacitizen/story.asp?id={71BEEEB9-D90A-4131-973E
-28560D7E7C81}

My personal view is that Chretien was chastised by Bush during the Afgan
war.  You could see that he was astonished when he and George came out to
present themselves to the public and Bush spoke positively.  I think his
feelings are hurt and he's cutting off our nose to spite his face.

If only there was a way to get Tony over here to be our Prime Minister.  I
think that he is the only leader that is shining these days.

Robert D.