Re: NO LBC Peace Activist Etiquette

To: RBHouston@aol.com, tconverse@centurytel.net, celliott133@comcast.net, dan.dwelley@ps.ge.com
Subject: Re: NO LBC Peace Activist Etiquette
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 16:19:25 EST
Cc: TeachJP@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, Tedgar5555@cs.com, LynchCELynch@aol.com, MSuziMcD@aol.com, michellh.VVMCAMPUS.EPCCVVM@epcc.edu
In a message dated 4/1/03 7:48:26 AM, RBHouston@aol.com writes:

<< I assume you mean the War for Southern Independence, not PC to discuss
that
any more. >>

Well, it is about time.  I was wondering when they were going to get around
to acknowledging that we rebels belonged here too.  I was born in the south,
never lived there, but put up with all the hateful things kids and Hollywood
had to say and very little of the good stuff.  Had to visit as an adult to
find out that it wasn't an awful place to live at all.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"