Now spring weather

To: <Ankitterer@aol.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Now spring weather
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 11:23:42 -0500
No, you (we) have earthquakes. That's certainly the lesser of two evils. ;)

As for San Jose, it's a done deal. We finally received confirmation
(yesterday) that the movers are coming to finish the packing Monday and
Tuesday.

Then we're off for a speedy trip to CA. I believe it's the northern route
(US 80 towards Wyoming, then down through Sacramento). I'll be hoping for
pleasant weather for the drive and the opportunity to see a landscape I've
never seen before.

I know a couple of local listers had mentioned helping me ship my car (one
person could have driven out, another with a possible trailer). I'm sorry I
haven't gotten back to you -- my laptop had to go in for service and I seem
to have lost those e-mails. Never the less, I want to say thanks for the
suggestions, solutions, things to worry about :( and the general well wishes
in this new venture.

Al