Re: [midgetsprite] Re: cars.com

Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: cars.com
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 18:24:06 -0600
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Nory <nory@buffnet.net>, Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
It was gorgeous here today! I took the 68 for a cruise in the morning, and
drove through a small bit of mist. Cool Cat Eddie, if you are here, thanks
again for developing the delay, it worked a trick!!! It is supposed to be
even nicer tomorrow. Heaven is a great place to live!!! <G> All the sun and
energy we need, and none of the dumb ass laws...................ok, well, a

Brad