Re: Big Brother Exercise (NO LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Big Brother Exercise (NO LBC)
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 21:25:55 EST
In a message dated 4/5/03 4:06:44 AM, macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:

<< Well if you quit posting to this list, the number of hits will go down,
as will our enjoyment of your comments. >>

This list doesn't count, but I appreciate the compliment.  Nor does Healey
Marque.  Many of the local club newsletters do, as well as some websites.  I
suggested my name because it is so unique.  Even Bob's (only half as unique)
will draw pages and pages of listings, most of which have nothing to do with
Bob.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"