Re: 356 Handling

To: Gary & Kathryn Bales <kgb2@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: 356 Handling
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 22:11:29 -0400
Cc: spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Gary & Kathryn Bales wrote:

> Maybe so, but wouldn't you get bored by all that predictable reliability?

> Give me an oldie with personality any day.
> I would much rather get out and whack my fuel pump once in awhile,
> or change my points in a rainstorm, than need a "service technician" just to
>change my oil.

But Kate, if you had a new Honda, you could do bodywork on a weekly basis.
The car that dents itself :) Ask my neighbor, hers is about 8 months old
and has all kinds of dents. Bird crap dents it, the hood is dented, rear
1/4 and she knows she didn't do it.
My son's buddy has on too, he painted it dull camoflouge just to hid all
the dents and dings. Now he doesn't care if new dent just shows up, it
adds character.
But they run good. I guess you can't have looks and reliability in the
same car.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ