Reliability

To: Gary & Kathryn Bales <kgb2@centurytel.net>
Subject: Reliability
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 17:26:07 -0400
Cc: spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Gary & Kathryn Bales wrote:
>> I guess you can't have looks and reliability in the
>>same car.
>>

> Frank, you're talking to someone who had nothing BUT old British cars for
>nearly 15 years. I have
> never had a problem with reliability.

Kate

Not that I have never had a problem, but all my LBCs are reliable too.
Of course I was towed once while down in Maryland. The gas pedal rod
broke on the A40 and all I could do was idle around.
Thank goodness the Land rover guys know how to weld with a battery and a
coat hanger :)
One tow in 32 years of LBC driving isn't too bad.
And I DON'T, Won't, own a honduh! I don't care how reliable it is.
My son had one for almost a month, he's a fast learner. But like all
kids, he had to find out for himself, what does Dad know?
Daughter too, she had to have a Mitsubitchi, 6 weeks later she says she
should have listened to me and her brother. At least both kids drive
German cars now or they take one of the LBCs.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ