Springthing 2003

To: bluegrass_newsletter@yahoogroups.com, bluegrassclub@yahoogroups.com, british-cars@autox.team.net, chapternews@mail.serve.com, healeys@autox.team.net, MidwestAHC@yahoogroups.com, newsletters@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, springthing@yahoogroups.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Springthing 2003
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 21:54:26 EDT
Only 36 days left until Springthing 2003!
Register before April 16 to receive a special room rate of only$59.

We already have people coming from Texas, Florida, Illinois, Ohio, Missouri,
Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and Tennessee.

Join the Bluegrass Club and all your Healey Friends as we celebrate spring in
beautiful Georgetown, KY.

Register online at our website at  <A
HREF="http://www.springthing.info";>www.springthing.info</A> .

Thanks,