Re: Brake Problems!

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Problems!
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 15:30:57 -0700
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Mike Moomaw <mmoomaw@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Bob,
     Gerard has the bottom half just about finished.  I have to buy 1.5 rockers,
oversize Rimflo valves, etc., etc. and send it out to him for the head
construction.  Will also be using Paul A.'s trans kit and have bought separate
pieces from it required during the construction of the motor.  Still have to
source a Datsun trans.  Not in a huge hurry as the 948 is still running great.
Trying to expedite the project though due to Gerard's schedule.  The overall
spec
on the engine though will be: approx. 1300 CCs because of the .60 over pistons.
266 cam profile with 1.5 rockers.  Oversize Rimflo valves and head "Vizardized".
The rotating parts have been balanced and as much weight as possible has been
taken off the rods.  Am expecting to try out a 1.75 S.U. car and LBC header with
a cheap J.C. Whitney Cherry Bomb Muffler.  What I wouldn't give for the 1275
size
Abarth muffler here!  According to David Anton, can expect 85-100 HP from this
motor.  YeeHaaaa!
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite