Sprite Spree

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sprite Spree
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:40:10 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: fuzzy95687@yahoo.com
Are left coasters allowed to attend this shin dig?The moon and stars have
suddenly aligned with the time off and wife's blessing. Having not been to that
part of the country before, not with standing rain, what kind of weather can I
expect?The plane ticket will be cheap enough but I'm still looking at
accomodations and a cheap rental car. Is anyone taking up Rick Moses' offer to
throw a sleeping bag out in his chicken coop?I'm thinking about attending
Tuesday though Thursday and returning Friday or attending Wednesday and Thurday
and checking out Carlise on Friday.  Larry Pitts60Bug