Re: footwell floor replacement help*

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: footwell floor replacement help*
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 10:20:05 EDT
In a message dated 4/19/03 7:26:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com writes:

> I am
> still trying to find the venue for that night class. Everybody gives me
> vague answers like "local community college", "high school", etc. My local
> educational institutions look at me as if I were a loony

That's too bad.  I have a great local high school vocational school just 8
miles from home that offers all sorts of evening classes, mostly filled with
local adults.  Everything from Upholstering, Welding, Auto Body, Auto
Mechanics to Cake Decorating, Woodworking, and different forms of Art.  Only
about $40 per 6-week course includes many materials and use of tools. Great
bargain.

--David C.