MGB,MGBGT,MIDGET, FOR SALE friend of a friend

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, midgetsprite group <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: MGB,MGBGT,MIDGET, FOR SALE friend of a friend
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 15:53:33 -0700 (PDT)
A friend of mine, that is into VW's has a friend that
has three LBC's for sale.

http://www.bargainloft.com/mgmidget.htm
http://www.bargainloft.com/mgb.htm
http://www.bargainloft.com/mgbgt.htm

Address as above. My friend said that the guy wants
$1500 for all three(wants to sell them as a lot) and
that the white B is supposed to run. Looks a bit rusty
in the picture, doesn't it?

Anyway, one sprite is about all my wife and neighbors
will tolerate, and I just don't have the time to work
on the one I have much less some more.

The owner of the three is Jerry Rickert, 806-622-0563.
Lives at lake tanglewood, a suberb of Amarillo.

I told him I would put it on the list. The guy
suggested that he would probably list them on e-bay
soon.

cheers, bill b. '69 Sprite