Re: sucked into head

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: sucked into head
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:24:24 EDT
In a message dated 4/24/03 9:05:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Dbcooper292@aol.com writes:

> I am now ashamed of myself for wallowing in self pity after my central vac
> consumed my 9/16 socket.  I sincerely hope this thing is on your floor or
> engine bay somewhere, good luck and I hope it turns out well.

Having had a 5/16 x 1 1/2" bolt sucked into my TR engine, I know all about
self pity.
(New pistons, rings, rod bearings, valve and head repair)

That washer sized thing may have blown been blown out the back of the engine,
but will you ever know. I would pull the head and not worry about the
warranty.

David Oliner