Re: A car SMALLER than a Sprite!!!

To: I-Race@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: A car SMALLER than a Sprite!!!
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 08:07:38 -0700 (PDT)
Brad? Are you trying to keep the King Midget a secret? Spotted one of those
also,  I was suprised at the SERIOUS attention Brad's car was drawing with the
10K price tag. 2 couples came back the next day and asked about it. Wayne's
Mustang also got more serious attention than I thought. These folks seem to
understand depreciation. 10K would put this young rich wife with all the kids
out of the house back in the minivan she drove for the last 20 years or a
decent Miata just like her friends down the block.
                                                  Bruce (TX)

Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net> wrote:
I we happened across a very early, microcar. It seems to be a
complete car, with a 3 cylinder engine. I understand this thing used to
dominate racing for a few years, even against Jags and Ferrari's,
The car was a 59 (if I remember correctly) Berkley.  all for a
grand price of $3,499.for my
.