Shock advice needed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Shock advice needed
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 09:06:38 -0700 FILETIME=[FBF11000:01C30CD6]
Upon tearing apart the frontend I have found a pair of leaking
shocks(surprise) My question is, should I have them rebuilt, buy new ones or
convert to tube shocks? Anyone have experience with the shock conversion? I
am not a purist but want the best handeling at the lowest cost(not cheap,
just limited funds). On another note, I noticed that the bottom of the frame
where the A arm bolt goes through is broken away. I am thinking I can fit a
piece of metal in there to fix it...any thoughts on that would be greatly
appreciated as well.
TIA,
Jim
79 Midget AKA "Money Pit"