buyer: early bugeye parts

To: "'Spridgets@autox.team.net'" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: buyer: early bugeye parts
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:09:13 -0400
I am a buyer of early Bugeye parts (no commercial interest). If you have
languishing in your garage Bugeye parts that are unique to the very early
1958 cars I would be happy to purchase them to help with the restoration of
my car, the 112th Bugeye built.

Interested in anything, but particularly a pair of fabric side curtains, a
set of four steel wheels that are riveted (not welded) together, aluminum
cockpit surround (not butchered), interior and trim parts etc.

Also have a Judson supercharger for sale for rebuild, comes with glass oil
bottle and various rare small parts; good shape. Also a set of very rare
early 1960's American Racing "Silverstone" mag wheels in excellent
condition. Les Leston wood steering wheel, in good condition with two hubs
(one new); wood needs refinishing. Various other interesting Bugeye parts
for sale. Email for details.