Re: Was RE: Bombers--The Lost Squadron--No LBC* Now Philmont

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Was RE: Bombers--The Lost Squadron--No LBC* Now Philmont
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 17:32:04 -0400
Yup, me to me to. I wuz there in the mid-50's. I remember distinctly
1) this enormous mountain we hiked over (Clear Creek??) and
b) this small river we crosses thru and/or over about 50 times in
one day.

My son went during the 70's and had a ball as well, but could not
find any of the places I went. Hmmm.

chuck