Re: Classic Motorsport

To: "Deikis, John" <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Classic Motorsport
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 09:44:25 -0400
swedish car YA?  saab goes ring-a-ding-ding-ding!!!! YA?(the other foregin
car here!)
LOL!  my problem is the harley and healey share a garage!  talk about
revolutionary war all over again!   or it it just a leak-a-thon?  ROFLMAO!!!
can not fight the temptation to go racing.....the voices in my head.....er
umm helmet....go racing young man...go racing young man!  LOL!  i understand
the temptations that nice articles and well done pictures can present!   it
is fun and it is exhilerating.   and...dangerous too.   the dangers are not
always well portrayed or explained yet very real!

chuck.