Re: Mallory dizzy question

To: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mallory dizzy question
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 16:53:57 -0400
Chris:  I went out and looked at mine and the plate is held in place by the two
machine screws that also hold the cap retaining clips (the round heads are
inside the dizzy, and the nuts outside).  This Mallory is about 3 years old.

Hope this helps.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini