Top frame help

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Top frame help
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 10:51:56 -0700 FILETIME=[27C11680:01C32B8B]
O.K.- Finally found a top I could afford got it and am trying to put it on
but something seems really wrong with the frame. I am attaching a pic for
clarification but in a nutshell, the header rail is trying to go over the
last top bow. As I have never had a top, I am not positive that this is
wrong, but it sure looks wrong and feels like it would break or seriously
bend if I tried to force it. If it is wrong, how do I get it back to where
it belongs?
TIA,
Jim
79 Midget

Show your love...Share your love
Be an Organ Donor
Call 1-800-94DONOR Today!

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
topframe1.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
topframe.jpg]