Golden Sprite Give-Away

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Golden Sprite Give-Away
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 20:05:54 -0400
There have been over 60 email replies to the possiblity of giving away a
special Frogeye for the A H Sprite's 50th anniversary in 2008.  Frank and
I posted our initial thoughts 6-4-03.  The responses have been
gratifying.  THANK YOU !!!

Over the weekend all of these suggestions/comments will be compiled.
Monday they will be posted to this group again listed and condensed.
This will be for you all  to look them over and see if we missed any
thing.

If you can think of anything else that may come into play with this
project NOW is the time to bring it to our attention.  Any constructive
ideas, thoughts and comments would be greatly appreciated.

Over the weekend other contacts will be initiated with business, clubs,
Healey and other helpful  people.  This will be in order to get their
input.  As they respond to me their comments will also be shared.

Once all this information is collected a final decision will be made.  IF
.... this project will be done we will start on it immediately.  A target
of the two weeks seems reasonable.  We will have to hold our breath until
then.

Everybody that desires to participate should be given the chance to help,
in their own capacity, to certain extents, irregardless of where they
live. No one should be left out to make this a truly successful 50th
anniversary story for our little Sprites.

Keep smiling,