Top frame question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Top frame question
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 05:48:38 -0700 FILETIME=[1DED1E60:01C32CF3]
List- My frame for the top seems to have gotten reversed somehow. The header
rail is above the last bow and I cannot figure out how to get it back. If
anyone can give me a clue how to do this I would greatly apreciate it. My
LBC has now become my daily driver and we are starting to get afternoon
storms already. I am attaching a pic so you can see what has happened.
TIA,
Jim
79 Midget

Show your love...Share your love