woo-hoo!

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: woo-hoo!
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 15:01:39 -0400
Got a litle jump start for my heart today.

Driving very slowly as I approached my driveway, where I always back in.
Downshifted into 2nd and the car headed left, as if it were going sideways.
I confess that it took me so off guard that I don't know exactly what I did
to correct, or if I did correct at all.  I'm kinda left wondering whether
the back went left or the back went right making the front wheels point
left.  ( Possibly something went strange in the front. )  The car probably
didn't move far, but it felt like I was picked up by a breeze and moved over
a bit.  No screeching or loud noises or anything like that.  The car backed
up without any obvious problems.

I'm thinking that a spring leaf must have cracked and separated??  What else
could have done something like that?

Earlier in the week, going around a backward-S turn, I thought the car
seemed a little twitchy.

Any suggestions as to what and whereI should be looking for clues for what
ails me?

Robert Duquette
Ottawa Canada
'65 RHD Sprite