Re: Sprite Spree Panorama - Larrys!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite Spree Panorama - Larrys!
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 19:51:04 -0400
Now we all know I am the Really Real Larry and all the others are just
"wanna-be's" Well Except for the the one's that are really Larry, But
that isn't me.

Now I hope that clears it all up.

The Really Real, Real Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com