PSCC - Pocono Track Event, August 12

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net, mini-list@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: PSCC - Pocono Track Event, August 12
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:52:55 -0400 [IBM]|June 3, 2003) at 06/12/2003 10:52:57, Serialize complete at 06/12/2003 10:52:57
**Poughkeepsie Sports Car Club 2003 Track Day**

Pocono International Raceway - North Course

Tuesday, August 12, 2003
Cost: $145 before June 30th, $175 after June 30th.
*NOTE* We must receive payment by June 30th (not postmarked by 6/30) in
order to take advantage of the special deal of $145.

The event WILL be held rain or shine! Be prepared for the weather.

The track's website is: http://www.poconoraceway.com/

Send Check or Money Order to:

M&M Auto of Rhinebeck
6244 Route 9
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
make check payable to: Poughkeepsie Sports Car Club

Please also include the following information:

Name, address, city, state, zip, phone, and email

Drivers license: state, number, expiration date

Car: make, model, year, whether stock or modified, list of modifications
to engine, body, and chassis

List all track experience.

Again, in order to get the sweet deal of $145 for the whole day you must
mail in your check so it is RECEIVED by June 30th.

Any questions please call:
845-876-6209 days
845-876-3164 eves
ask for Mark

Some questions I have encountered:
<<Do you drive with an
instructor?  How many cars
on the track at once?  Is passing permitted?  How many sessions can be
done in one day?  Is
this on the large 2.5mile track?>>

Good questions,

We will have instructors available that will hop in your car, and help
with the lines on the track, etc. There will not be an instructor assigned
to you that drives with you for the entire day.
We hope to have around 20 cars on the track at once. We will have a
minimum of three 20 minute sessions, we are hoping for four. So that is
less than $50/session, less than $40 if we do four. Damn good deal if you
register early.
Passing is permitted in the passing zones only.
We will be running on the North Track, it is 1.5 miles long. It is a lot
like Lime Rock. If you go to this link:

        http://www.poconoraceway.com/directions.html

Click on the track map, if you look at the left hand side of the track
(the north side) it is the course that goes around the words "North Family
Infield."

Thanks for the time, hope to see you there.

Jim L
PSCC, MoP
email: jim5@us.ibm.com
#sshnuke 10.2.2.2 -rootpw="Z1ON0101"