Brake line kits?

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake line kits?
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 22:14:00 -0400
I was almost positive Vic Brit sold a brake line kit for a Spridget.
The whole set of brake pipes.
I looked, they do not list it.
Does anybody know who makes and sells the complete brake pipe kit?
I can make my own, and I have done it before but it's just easier to buy
the set.

My new Bugeye project is just about ready for paint. And thanks to all
who replied to my color scheme, it's gonna be blue with off white
stripes. Not Riviera blue, I found a sharp medium blue that I like.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ