Re: MG 2003 The Adventure Begins

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG 2003 The Adventure Begins
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:13:11 -0400
Bob IS an excellent musician but not one in the same with the other guy you
mentioned.

There is an endurance rallye on Weds but I'm just touring St. Louis,  as the
only place I've been to is the airport when needing to do a plane change for
connecting flights. Friday there is a Route 66 Rallye scheduled that I'll do
and that ends at the park where the BBQ will be held, followed by a parking
lot party
back at the hotel.

These trips are a blast.

Safety Fast,