Re: buy a lease car a really bad idea? No lbc

To: Amy Soich <breiz@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: buy a lease car a really bad idea? No lbc
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 10:14:01 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Simple really, has it been maintained, ie, oil changes and services done .
Problem with a lot of lease vehicles is that they get 0 maintenance, and new or
not if the oil has never been changed in 27 k the engine is likely in deep
trouble . No service history, pass. Some people seem to feel that since they are
essentially renting the car they need to never spend any money on it, that's the
problem with lease vehicles .

Regards
John