Leaving today!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Leaving today!
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 08:36:28 EDT
Well it's off to Scotland with us.  Paula and I are leaving this morning for
Dayton, Ohio, where we will fly out tomorrow for Dulles airport in Washington
and catching a flight to London.  We will spend the next two nights in London,
then catch the overnight sleeper train to Glasgow on Friday.  Saturday we
have a car rented and will drive to Invereray, Scotland where we have a cottage
rented for a week.  Mid week we will take a side-trip to Iona, with B&B at
Fionnphort.  Then the next Saturday, we will drive north of Inverness,
Scotland,
to Brora, where we have another cottage rented for another week.  On Saturday,
July 5, we turn in our car at Inverness and board the train for a long ride
back to London, where we will stay 3 nights again, then fly back to Dayton on
the 8th.

I am getting off all my lists in order to control the amount of mail I will
have when I return home.  But my email will remain active for anyone who has a
personal email they wish to send.

Seeya in July!

--David & Paula C.