Re: 2 - Re: Golden Sprite Poll

To: "Dean Hedin" <dhedin@ieee.org>, <TeachJP@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2 - Re: Golden Sprite Poll
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 12:09:17 +0100
Dean,
You have an interesting view of the world.
I agree with your comments about commitment etc to your Sprite, but this is
not the same as being able to spend either the time or the cash that some
would need to commit to make it to this event.
I would love to be there.  I am totally nuts about my car. But I do have
other responsibilities in life ( job, family, cats etc) that inhibit the
likelehood of being able to travel to USA to attend.
I know I would be the one loosing out in this but it seems extra-tough not
to have the chance to win THE car!

Just a thought....why not hold the 50th aniversary Sprite Spree at Abingdon,
UK. That would seem an appropriate place and  I could make it to that.
Would you be there Dean?   -I could probably even afford to by you a drink!

Guy