Chico British Car Meet

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chico British Car Meet
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 19:03:44 -0700
Hi.

Today was the Chico All British Car Meet.  It was a beautiful day, with a
light breeze and temps in the mid 80's.  The featured Marque was the Bugeye.
Turn out was good, with a wide variety of cars on display.  1 RHD Bugeye, 2
other nice stock Bugeyes, and the love-it or hate-it custom Frogeye with a
Toyota Twin-Cam.  Only one RB Midget, three CB Midgets and the infamous 4x4
Suzuki-Midget.  I have downloaded photos of the most unique cars on display,
including a 1970 Marcos, a 454 Chevy powered "Rockin-Rolls", a CB Midget
with a tilt front bonnet and carbon fiber dash, and a MGB with an aluminum
cross flow head.  Most of these cars pictured are less than stock, purists
with weak stomachs may want to keep a pail handy...  Also pictured are some
very rare British Motorcycles including a 1942 Military BSA, and an Ariel
4-square.

Conspicuously absent were any other listers.  I wandered in my SPRIDGETS
shirt all day, and didn't run into anyone from the list.

I've added a second album of pictures of my wife, my daughter and I that you
are welcome to browse.

http://community.webshots.com/album/78022324NQnGDC

David Riker
63 Falcon