Re: steering rack

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: steering rack
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 01:55:57 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the info. I met a fellow the other day at work who is looking for a
Bugeye steering rack for his big Healy project. I'm not sure I understood why
but thought maybe he could use a midget rack. I thought I've read on this list
that the two were more or less interchangeable but didn't know for sure.
     As for my Bugeye project I have both racks available. Based on Frank's
comments I'll stick with the Bug rack but don't want to give up on my midget
rack until I'm sure the original is good to go. At my current pace of
restoration that might be a while. ( I'll be ready for Sprite Spree '08
though!)  If anyone on the list has a Bugeye steering rack they want to peddle,
I'd be happy to pass on the info to the fellow.

Thanks,

Larry Pitts