Re: Golden Sprite Poll, chuck's take on the thang!

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, dhedin@ieee.org, Guy.Weller@kencomp.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Golden Sprite Poll, chuck's take on the thang!
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:55:20 -0400
In a message dated 6/24/2003 9:49:35 AM Eastern Standard Time, Ajhsys writes:

> > gang from  England to Pennsylvania, so they can be present to win!
>
> - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
> There's a good idea!  We could all help rebuild a car to
> raffle off.
>
> Wait!  Deja vu all over again!

NAW...Alan goes to Home Depot and buys five cans of Krylon, cuts the weeds away
from the "project", paints as best as possible with spray cans, takes digital
pictures, posts it on ebay as a "concourse" restoration, and uses the profits
to finance the whole gig!

Robert Houston
Transervicios S.A. de C.V.
915-592-2082