Tire Pressure

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tire Pressure
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 14:29:42 -0400
Question for the racer types.   Monday I will be running some timed hot laps
at Summit Point's Jefferson circuit in my bugeye and would like some tire
pressure recommendations.  I have el-cheapo Michelin Weather Guards M&S
radial's 155-80's on 5" mag rims.  Hey they were on sale at 29.95 each! For
the road I've been running 26 lbs in front and 24 lbs in the rear for
comfort.  Great for cruising and easy on the butt & kidneys but what would
be tire pressures for the track?

T.I.A.
Biff Jones
'59 Bugeye 'Kermit'
'61 Sprite 'Ole Gray' in "The Healey Book"
'71 Midget 'Freebie' under restoration
http://sprites2.homestead.com/