Re: Parts Midgets

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts Midgets
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:12:13 -0700 (PDT)
Geoff, David,

Actually Gerard is right! I found a wire wheel axle for a 1/4 elliptical spring
setup. I now have the proper rear end for my application and an extra set of
axles to boot..... or is that for the boot?  Sure hope the car's got enough
behind it to snap an axle now and then!

Larry Pitts

gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com> wrote:
David,

Larry will be sporting a WW banjo in his Bugeye from a later Midget,
so no, the axles are not the same. The WW ones are 1/2 inch shorter.

I'd have a prospect for your Midget, but I thiunk it's too far from
the west coast to be feasible.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb