Re: Bugeye bonnet

To: AGross9217@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye bonnet
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 10:46:34 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
There are probably as many different versions as there are owners.
They range from very simple (using the original latch rods) to
various fabrications. Mini Mania sells a set for around $100 and I
think there are a couple others on the market. I came up with my own
design. The opposite extreme is the example (including plans) on my
web site in the Tech Tips section.

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/Tech/TechTips.htm

Specific link is here:

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/Tech/tilthinge/tilthinge.htm

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb