brake question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: brake question
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 16:44:08 -0400
I usually don't post many questions, I usually just listen and learn.  I
have come to a point where I will be putting brakes on a 1969 Mark IV
sprite.  From what I know the lines and all need replaced.  The last
person took the master cylinder and slave cylinder out with pipe
cutters, so this will be a full line and brake replacement.  My question
is:  What is the best way to start?  Should I get a brake kit?  Prebent
lines, any lines better than others?  I am guessing (and the ex wife is
paying) that I will be replacing everything so any help is appreciated.

Roy Miller
Akron, Ohio