RE: Carb recommendations

To: "'Brad Fornal'" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: RE: Carb recommendations
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:40:32 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Brad,
        If the Mikuni is a 44phh, it is essentially the same as a Weber
45 DCOE side draft. It uses the same bolt pattern as the Weber. They
tune exactly the same way as the Weber, infinite adjustments. i.e. Main
jets, air correction jets, multiple venturi sizes. No parts are
interchangeable with the Weber. Parts are very available, mainly through
shops catering to the Pacific imports.

Regards,

Tom Speed
www.MGRacer.com
'76 Midget (Son's Restored Driver)
'66 Midget SCCA Racer (SpeedRacer)
'84 Chevy S-10 (Tows SpeedRacer)
'98 Eclipse Spyder (Wife's Driver)
'98 Chrysler Town & Country Lowered Floor Conversion Van (Tows Me)