Attention Oshit Team Another Adventure - Who can make it???

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Attention Oshit Team Another Adventure - Who can make it???
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 20:41:12 -0400
Hey ALL,

Joe's Midget is now in PA.  I trecked to Florida on Sunday night with
trailer in tow and picked up the Midget in Winter Garden, Florida,
arriving back in PA very early this morning.

Joe flew up this morning (on a plane).

The "Oshit Day" is set for July 19th (Saturday).  Who can make it?
 Frank? Larry? Chuck? Allen? Bill? Chris? Dan? Dave?  Anybody I missed?????

The plan is to make it run and stop, and get it ready for paint (Chuck ;)  )

I'll begin dismantling and cleaning and generally getting things assesed
in the next few days and over this weekend (any help in the dismantling
this weekend is welcome also!!!!)

Let me know if you can make it!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!

Kevin V.