Re: Turn signal wiring

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turn signal wiring
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:14:28 -0400
I got a similar email to this.  Same attachment, same virus, but a different
sender and the email message was about something about repairs for a 'B.

The virus software caught it coming in.

So, someone out there with our names in their address book has a computer
virus.

Be wary about opening unsolicited attachments.

Robert D.