[no subject]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:27:08 -0400
I have no interest at all, just passing this on to the members of the list

Dave
60 Bugeye
61 Bugeye (Project)

     Chet asked me to send you information about this 1974 1/2 B/GT. I am
the original owner. Garaged from 1984 to 95 at which time I had it painted,
new metal replaced from midmid door down. In 1984 new tires, shocks, all
new interior, rubbers, etc. Car was basically brought back up to very good
condition. I spent about $6,000. 1985 to 2002, garaged again. Dec 2002, I
spent another $5,000. Water pump, batteries, a bigger cam, electronic
ignition, etc. Within the last month I replaced fuel pump line and hot
water heater diverter, new seat belts, chrome lug nuts, MGB insigna &
badges. I can't remember everything but can pull records to confirm. Chet
said you were going to a British show this weekend and needed to get you
this information quickly.
As far as price, you probably know better then I with your extensive
involvement with British cars. On the internet, I am seeing prices from
$5,000 to $10,000. I have know idea.

I appreciate your interest. I can be contacted by email, home 410-647-0752
or 410-647-7333.

     I have 9 cars & it is crazy to just have the "B" just sit.

Thanks,

Ron Roszell
<a
href="http://aolsvc.pictures.aol.com/NASApp/ygp/Start?event=DirectView&shareInfo=KnVVBplenSMrbQtYfJws9xCRvMgRAZvyrgk9ewoTldS%2fjFCnkV3ciA%3d%3d&pageName=AlbumViewFromEmails";>