Follow-up: Regulator for new fuel pump

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Follow-up: Regulator for new fuel pump
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 04:49:17 -0700
Thanks for all the personal feedback and comments.  Got the new square
clicking Facet fuel pump installed finally and all seems well WITHOUT a
regulator.  Only went for a 15 mile drive but it was stop and go to really
give it a test in traffic.  The clicking never stops but does diminish
somewhat from its loudest as I went on.  Hoping there is a break-in time
where the clicks will minimize.  Anyway, if I keep the rpms up and stay
moving like I'm supposed to, you can't here it anyway.
Thank again to all listers.
David L. Vrba
Dublin, CA
62 Sprite MKII